Wednesday, July 2, 2008

After all...

LOL It is rather funny to me that I have spent the last couple of years reading and writing in my blog only to create one for work.

The concept of life long learning is not a new one to me. But it is a well embraced one. I love to learn. One of mine (and my understanding husbands) favorite things to do is to learn what is at the end of this road or that road. I think that helps exemplify the habit of looking at problems as challenges. Where a sane : ) person might think they are lost, for me it is a chance to learn about this road.

Whereas sometimes I forget to remember where I am going. Maybe that's why I picked beginning with the end in mind. It isn't that I can't. It is just that I get distracted with the learning or the journey or the extraneous stuff.

Hmmm... Good day and enjoy the journey!

No comments: